April 3, 2020
WE HEAR YOU
AND WE WILL OPEN FOR YOU
We have received your many calls and emails about whether or not we can provide you with our vital immune-supporting IV therapies at this time. We are happy to report that we have heard you, and we have made the decision to re-open two days a week (Mondays and Wednesdays).
As an “essential” business (according to the government’s Stay at Home decree) we feel it is our duty to you to provide you with these important therapies (especially our High-Dose Vitamin C IVs and REV: Immune IV) at this time.
We have been monitoring COVID-19 very closely, and we will be implementing the following guidelines to keep you, our staff, and our community safe during this time:
- SICK? STAY AT HOME: If you are sick, we ask that you please stay at home and call your primary care physician. This includes patients who have a cough, congestion or are symptomatic in any way–even if related to allergies. We are not taking any risks. Patients will be screened at time of scheduling their appointment. Also, any patient who schedules online will be phoned and screened to mitigate potential exposure.
- APPOINTMENT ONLY: We will be scheduling patients in a staggered fashion. This means that there will be no more than 2 people in the main room at one time and one in the private room. Thus, we are implementing a no walk-ins policy at this time. Book Now: 561-406-2202
- STAFF PRECAUTIONS: All staff will wear masks at all times. Proper usage of gloves, handwashing policy, and sanitizing surfaces will be increased during this time.
- PATIENT PRECAUTIONS: You are welcome to wear a mask/bandana and gloves to your appointment if you have these items. We will not be providing these items to patients, as there is a shortage at our hospitals, and we must do everything we can to keep our healthcare workers safe.
- SUPPLEMENTS: Oral supplements are also essential at this time. Dr. Rosselli’s Ultimate Immune Bundle is still on sale at $145. Please call: 561-406-2202 to order.
Thank you for your support and cooperation during this time. We want you all to stay as well and hydrated as possible during this time, so we are here for you.
Our healthcare workers and I thank you very much.
Call us to book now: 561-406-2202
Stay healthy and hydrated,
Matteo Rosselli, D.O.
What is the Coronavirus?
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. The virus that causes COVID-19 is a novel coronavirus that was first identified during an investigation into an outbreak in Wuhan, China.
WHERE IS COVID-19?
COVID-19 is currently spreading on every continent in the world except Antarctica. It is in the U.S., including Florida, where there were two deaths reported today, March 7, 2020.
Is there a Vaccine?
A vaccine is in the works, but it will take about a year to be finalized.
What is the risk of infection?
The risk is low for young, healthy, people with strong immune systems. And, if infected, these individuals experience milder symptoms or no symptoms at all.
How does it spread?
The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- WASH YOUR HANDS. This sounds simple. It is, and it works. Sing Happy Birthday twice as you wash with soap and warm water. Use a paper towel to turn off the sink, and properly dry your hands with a different paper towel. Follow us on Instagram to see my video on the proper way to wash your hands.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- N95 FACEMASKS are for healthcare professionals only, but you can wear a bandana or self-made mask to help slow the spread.
DO NOT PANIC.
Panicking stresses your immune system and makes you more vulnerable to getting sick. There is no need to panic if you follow the very basic steps above.
BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
While the majority of this list comes directly from the Centers for Disease Control, this last two suggestion comes from me personally.
Maintaining a healthy immune system is a fantastic supplement to this list of what you can do to help mitigate your chances of getting a virus or infection this flu season.* And, I’ve formulated a brand new IV and special Super Immune Package Special to help boost your immune system this flu season.*
Ultimate Immune Bundle
- 1 RESIST: Super-Immune IV* (high dose Vitamin C, Zinc, and a Glutathione Push)
- 1 Liposomal Vitamin C* (30-day supply)
- 1 Liposomal Glutathione* (30-day supply)
Regular price/in-office price: $245 (Pick up supplements at time of appointment)
ONLINE PRICE ONLY: $215
ULTIMATE IMMUNE BUNDLE INCLUDES:
- Emulsi-D3 Synergy (2fl oz)
- Liposomal Vitmain C (4fl oz)
- Liposomal Glutathione (1.7fl oz)
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (120 capsules)
- Zinc Supreme (90 capsules)
* These products/services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.