July 9, 2020
GlutathionE and YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
GLUTATHIONE AND YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
Glutathione is commonly referred to as the “mother of all antioxidants.” This is for good reason, as glutathione plays a key role in a number of processes in the body. In fact, there is a powerful connection between glutathione and your immune system.
Glutathione is produced in your cells naturally. However, certain things can affect your body’s levels, including poor nutrition, environmental toxins, and stress. Its levels also decline with age. In addition to being produced naturally by the body, glutathione can be given intravenously, orally, topically, or as an inhalant.
WHAT DOES GLUTATHIONE DO FOR YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM?
Glutathione plays some major roles in immune function. It helps to:
- restore balanced inflammation by regulating immune response (1)
- neutralize free radicals (damaged cells) and reducing oxidative stress (2)
- regulate cellular proliferation and apoptosis (cell death) (3)
How to Boost glutathione AND YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
Your body needs glutathione to keep your immune system running well. If you don’t have enough of it, your immune system (and other bodily processes) will slow down. Below are the best ways. to increase glutathione in your body:
- Decrease your toxic burden. Toxins from our food supply, tap water, cleaning supplies, etc. burden your body’s detoxification system, which relies on a healthy supply of glutathione. Limiting your exposure to these toxins, allows your natural gluathione to be used in other processes, like keeping your digestive health working and your skin glowing!
- Limit alcohol consumption. We all know that alcohol consumption affects our liver. Cell death in the liver may be exacerbated by a deficiency in antioxidants, including glutathione. This can lead to fatty liver disease. A study reported that glutathione is very effective when given to people with fatty liver disease intravenously, in high doses.
- Eat an antioxidant-rich diet. Sulfur-rich foods, like: dietary proteins, such as beef, fish and poultry.cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, kale, watercress and mustard greens can all boost antioxidant levels in the body.
- Take a glutathione supplement. One of my most frequent supplement recommendations is liposomal glutathione. Almost everybody can benefit from a daily glutathione supplement.
- Take Glutathione Boosting Supplements. Many other vitamins and minerals contribute to glutathione production in the body, including: Curcumin, N-acetylcysteine, Selenium, Silymarin, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E.
- Get a Glutathione IV: Intravenous glutathione is the fastest way for your body to absorb glutathione. Glutathione IV therapy bypasses your digestive tract and delivers the powerful antioxidant directly to your bloodstream. Book now: 561-406-2202
GLUTATHIONE AND COVID-19
We have received many questions about Glutathione and your immune system as it relates to covid-19. This is partly due to a recent publication connecting glutathione deficiency as “the most likely cause of serious manifestations and death in COVID-19 patients.” It is too soon to understand exactly what is happening in the progression of covid-19 cases. In fact, the only thing we know for certain in terms of preventing serious manifestations and/or death from covid-19 is to prevent exposure to the virus (washing your hand, socially-distancing, wearing a mask when necessary, etc.). That said, the publication does indeed point to the important mechanisms involved with glutathione and a deficiency thereof.
We definitely recommend glutathione for immune support. Call: 561-406-2202 to order today.
BOOK IV THERAPY TODAY!
ULTIMATE IMMUNE BUNDLE:
- Emulsi-D3 Synergy (2fl oz)
- Liposomal Vitmain C (4fl oz)
- Liposomal Glutathione (1.7fl oz)
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (120 capsules)
- Zinc Supreme (90 capsules)