MARCH 5, 2020
News of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and the Coronavirus itself, is spreading like wildfire, so I’m here to talk to you about everything you should and may want to do to keep yourself healthy during Flu Season and under the threat of COVID-19.
The following is a list of some general Coronavirus questions answered.
I’ve also custom-formulated a new IV and Super-Immune Package Special to help you boost your immune system during flu season and under threat of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).*
As, always, if you have any other questions please call us at: 561-406-2202.
In health and hydration,
Dr. Matteo Rosselli, D.O.
What is the Coronavirus?
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. The virus that causes COVID-19 is a novel coronavirus that was first identified during an investigation into an outbreak in Wuhan, China.
WHERE IS COVID-19?
COVID-19 is currently spreading on every continent in the world except Antarctica. It is in the U.S., including Florida, where there were two deaths reported today, March 7, 2020.
Is there a Vaccine?
A vaccine is in the works, but it will take about a year to be finalized.
What is the risk of infection?
The risk is low for young, healthy, people with strong immune systems. And, if infected, these individuals experience milder symptoms or no symptoms at all.
How does it spread?
The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- WASH YOUR HANDS. This sounds simple. It is, and it works. Sing Happy Birthday twice as you wash with soap and warm water. Use a paper towel to turn off the sink, and properly dry your hands with a different paper towel. Follow us on Instagram to see my video on the proper way to wash your hands.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- FACEMASKS are for healthcare professionals and for people who are sick only.
DO NOT PANIC.
Panicking stresses your immune system and makes you more vulnerable to getting sick. There is no need to panic if you follow the very basic steps above.
BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
While the majority of this list comes directly from the Centers for Disease Control, this last two suggestion comes from me personally.
Maintaining a healthy immune system is a fantastic supplement to this list of what you can do to help mitigate your chances of getting a virus or infection this flu season.* And, I’ve formulated a brand new IV and special Super Immune Package Special to help boost your immune system this flu season.*
ONLINE PRICE ONLY: $215
- 1 RESIST: Super-Immune IV* (high dose Vitamin C, Zinc, and a Glutathione Push)
- 1 Liposomal Vitamin C* (30-day supply)
- 1 Liposomal Glutathione* (30-day supply)
Regular price/in-office price: $245 (Pick up supplements at time of appointment)
* These products/services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.